Ruby Care have a fantastic Career Program for our Disability Support Staff!
About Ruby Staff
Ruby Care is an exciting and fast-growing disability service provider. We are dedicated to providing 100% person-centric, empowering, and goal-orientated experiences for our clients. We provide various support services, and specialise in providing respite, community access, and long-term accommodation solutions. We have also recently launched our Ruby Hub in Maroochydore providing goal-orientated programs to participants.
We are seeking ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who not only want to provide great support, but are also aiming to further their career. Come join the Ruby Care team that is changing the future in the Disability Support Service Industry!
We are open to accepting applications from candidates currently undertaking relevant industry training, or that have just completed applicable course.
We provide full and on-going training to all staff, including thorough and hands-on manual handling and medication competency. We also regularly provide professional training in other key competencies in order to develop our key supports.
If you are seeking to become a valued member of a team and provided the very best training and support to further your career, please take the next step by forwarding your application today!
Qualifications & experience
- Disability Qualification (Or undergoing current training!)
- Current holder of both Yellow and Blue Cards
- A current National Police Check
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and your own registered motor vehicle in roadworthy condition
- Certificate of Completion of NDIS Worker Orientation Module (or willing to obtain)